What Is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is a rehabilitation specialty. Physical therapists are licensed healthcare professionals whose goal is to help you attain or return to an active, healthy lifestyle. Physical therapists use a variety of methods to help you achieve your personal goals. They specialize in “hands-on” manual therapy techniques, sports injury rehabilitation and prevention, pre- and post-surgical care, therapeutic exercises, work conditioning and functional training.
Can Physical Therapy Benefit Me?
The Good News: Whether your goals include feeling more steady on your feet, increasing safety during everyday and work activities, decreasing acute or chronic pain, or returning to high-level competitive athletics, physical therapy can help you! Therapists will work with you to accomplish YOUR goals!
At Optimal Performance Physical Therapy, LLC . . . YOU can EXPECT:
- Quality treatment using a holistic approach to help you achieve your goals.
- An inviting environment where you’ll receive 60 minutes of individual attention every visit!
- Licensed professionals devoted to achieving the best possible outcomes for each and every client.
- Access to a variety of treatment methods – not just exercises! With your help, a plan will be formulated specifically for you!!!
Physical Therapy Services
- Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Work Related Injuries
- Back & Neck Rehabilitation
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- ACL & Rotator Cuff Injury
- Dizziness & Headaches
- Stroke, Head Injury, & Neuro Rehabilitation